Introducing the brand new Trackstick Mini. It's the smallest GPS tracker in its class and has a new and improved GPS receiver with up to seven times more sensitivity than any other Trackstick model.
The detachable weatherproof and shock resistant case, magnetic mount, and a small 3 1/2" figure make the Trackstick Mini ideal for covert deployment and use in harsh conditions. Like all Trackstick devices, Trackstick Mini works anywhere on the planet. Its traveled locations can be shown as a clear red line traced on satellite photos and 3D terrain using the latest mapping technologies from GoogleTM Earth, MicrosoftTM Live, MapQuestTM and other internet based mapping programs.
The Trackstick Mini continuously records its exact route, stop times, speed, direction, altitude, and other valuable information, which can be quickly downloaded and viewed on your computer. The integrated temperature recorder ensures that all aspects of its environment are being monitored. A vibration detector, combined with proprietary low-power GPS technology makes Trackstick Mini the longest running GPS tracker on the market. Best of all, changing batteries is no longer required. The Trackstick Mini runs on a built-in lithium-ion battery that can be recharged in about an hour through your computer's USB port. No monthly fees are required and Trackstick Manager, the most advanced tracking and geo-photo tagging software on the market, is provided freely.
- 360° GPS antenna (no need to face the sky)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Vibration detector for long battery life
- Receiver frequency of 1575.42 MHz
- Just 3 1/2” x 1 1/2” x 3/8”
- -160 dBm GPS receiver (7x more sensitive than our previous models)
- Receiver frequency of 1575.42 MHz with 32 receiving channels
- USB 2.0 data retrieval and charging
- Weather protective rubber boot and detachable magnetic mount
- Integrated directly into Google™ Earth and other online mapping for worldwide use
- Records 16,000 waypoints (equivalent to months of route and driving history)
- Built in temperature recorder -10°C (14°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Recorded histories are encrypted and requires a Windows™ XP or Vista™ computer to download
Unlike real-time tracking devices, there are no monthly service fees with Trackstick. Simply retrieve the Trackstick, connect it to your computer and see everywhere the vehicle has traveled!