The KeyLlama is a hardware keystroke recorder that will log each and every keystroke typed on the connected keyboard. The 4MG KeyLlama records everything typed and is stealthy, it has 4 MB (or 8mg w/ timestamping on the professional forensics model) of memory to hold 2000 pages of pure text and works with wireless USB keyboards as well.
• No software required to install, just plug in and it's recording.
• Invisible to detection software making the KeyLlama a great low profile keystroke device.
• 64-bit Encryption to help keep data secure
• Compatible with all USB keyboards
• Runs with your operating system - Windows, Linux, Mac.
You configure the device on your own computer by entering the password in a text editor to retrieve a menu for configuration. Then simply plug it into the computer you would like to record the data on.
Students love this device to make a backup of their work incase of computer crash.